Kinderwunsch-Tage is a multi-lingual event based in Germany serving the IVF vertical. The owning company, F2F Events Germany, wanted a new site that they could fully control, with a checkout process using multiple providers.
Additionally, the client recognised that social media activity was crucial for enabling organic, higher ranking in search engine results, so an Instagram gallery was curated. The existing Facebook page was injected with posts featured on Instagram, producing a coordinated, uniformed presence.
This work included:
- Outreached to ‘mom-bloggers,’ who fall within the target demographic parameters
- Identified relevant demographic on Instagram through hashtag research
- Engaged with target demographic on Instagram to put client on its radar
- Sourced relatable articles/stories with an emphasis on people, not product; showing, not telling
- Emotive, inspirational and informative copywriting for captions and post content that was then translated
We marketed the site via a number of methods:
- Set up Instagram – a channel which is working incredibly well
- Utilised hashtagging tactics to grow awareness
- Facebook marketing using new and previously built audiences
- Google Display Network
- PPC in multiple languages
- Outreached to bloggers, influencers
Using these tactics, we were able to increase visits over 40% compared to the previous year and the site is continuing to grow. Conversions are also up compared to last year.
This was one of the most challenging clients due to the unique and sensitive nature of the market and the additional complexity of managing multi-lingual campaigns.
They also wanted this site to be marketed to both English and German speakers in Germany including groups such as the LGBT community.
We built the site on WordPress, utilising Woocommerce, WPML and installed Paypal, Cash on Delivery (due to the uniqueness of the German market) and Stripe.
We set up Google Tag Manager to cover off multiple areas including:
- Conversion optimisation pixels
The site also is utilising a content delivery network solution to speed up delivery of website assets.